Training and Human Resource Development
2.1. Training: Activities
1. Regular Training Programs are provided for developing the skill of staffs of Annesha Foundation.
2. Training programs are provided for developing the skill of the newly appointed staff of the organization.
3. Training programs are provided to the staff of other organizations as an income generating activities.
4. To let the training hall, dormitories, training equipment and supply different kinds of food as an income generating activities.
5. Accounts of income and expenditure.
6. Training for MFTS Program.
Introduction: Annesha Foundation (AF) has started its training activities with a training hall and a dormitory with 31 seats (30 general seats and I VIP seat) from November, 2006 renting 4 floors of a house ( 43/3 Senpara Parbata, Mirpur- 10, Dhaka – 1216). The information about the activities for the year 2007-2008 is given below:
The detailed information of the program is given below:
1. Regular Training Program for the skill development of the staff of Annesha Foundation:-
For the skill development of the staffs of Annesha Foundation, regular training programs were organized. The information up to March 2007 about the training program of the staffs is given with the following table:
2. Training Program organized for the newly appointed staff of Annesha Foundation:
The newly appointed staffs of Annesha Foundation were given Orientation training. The information up to March 2007 about the training program is given with the following table:
3. As a source of income generating program for Annesha Foundation Training Program for
the Staffs of other organizations were organized:
Letters have been sent to more than 100 NGOs inviting them to send their staffs to attend the training program on Savings and Micro Credit Management. Besides this, advertisement is published in the Daily Ittefaq. In the meanwhile, some NGOs have communicated with us. This kind of Training Program will be a income generating program of Annesha Foundation.
4. Accounts on income and Expenditure:
The accounts of the capital and profit will be given by the Account Department of Annesha Foundation (AF).
5. Information about Training on MFTS Program: 395 members got training in 16 batches on MFTS Program in Nobogram, Nalchiti, Shohagdol and Gopalgonj Branch. The information is given with the following table:
© 2009 Annesha Foundation,
Fax : 88-02-9005638